- Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak and Government restrictions applied to most businesses across Ireland, we want to update customers that we are still open to new and existing customers, with some exceptions in place.
- Anyone looking to sign up to a course can do so, but all theory sections will be done online instead of by book of class room. All practical sections including pool and sea work with be completed as soon as restrictions are lifted and our new normal resumes.
- Please note that all our equipment has been sterilised and cleaned and is only waiting on restrictions to be lifted to get back to normal.
Our Open Water Course cost is €550. All Courses booked during the COVID-19 restrictions will be run based on online home study for the theory sections. All practical confined water and open water training will begin as soon as possible.
Our open water courses are typically completed in 1-2 weeks with 1 intensive pool session and 4 sea dives over 2 days. Locations are typically Dublin 16 for pool training and Dun Laoighaire, Co Dublin for Sea training. On the odd occasion we will travel to lakes or quarries throughout Ireland to facilitate open water training when the weather and sea conditions are not ideal.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your course. Or to book your course online, please click the following link and make a payment of €250 towards your course fee.
Once paid, we will contact you to arrange for your online course to be allocated to you.
- All Pool training is currently cancelled due to COVID-19.
- Discover Scuba Diving and Refresher Courses are currently unavailable for 2020.
- To book onto one of our available online courses, please email email@example.com or call 087 276 4083 to arrange or discuss further.
- Stay Safe during these historic times in our lives.