All Courses require a minimum deposit of €250 to be paid when the booking is made. Courses fees less that €250 must be paid in full.
€60 charge for no show or cancellations made within 24 hours of the start of the course.
- Discover Scuba €50.00 (See Special Offers) – Evening Pool Dive only – 3 Hours
- Scuba Diver (PADI licence) €380.00 – 1 Pool Dive, 2 Sea Dives
- Open Water (most popular) €550.00 – 2 Pool Dives, 4 Sea Dives (sticking to our schedule)
- Open Water Flexi – €625.00 this course lets you choose your dates of decide if you want 1-2-1 training or an extra night at the pool. To be agreed before course starts.
- Scuba Tune Up (Reactivate) – €60 Pool only
- Open Water Referral Pool dives and Theory only- €350
- Upgrade from Scuba Diver to Open Water – €200
- Advanced Course €430.00 (5 Open Water Dives)
- Rescue Diver €420.00 (2 Pool training evenings & 2 half Day Sea training)
- EFR €100.00 (1 Day course)
- Rescue Diver & EFR €490.00 (as above)
- Enriched Air Diver – €150.00 (Dry Course, Approx. 3 hours)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy – €160 (2 Open Water Dives)
- Dry Suit Diver – €180.00 (2 Open Water dives) ((€200 with Dry Suit Rental))
- Deep Diver – €350.00 (4 Open water dives)
- Search & Recovery Diver – €300.00 (3 Open Water Dives)
- Wreck Diver – €350.00 (4 Open Water Dives)
- Digital Underwater Photography – €270 (1 Pool & 2 Sea Dives) Gear Rental €30 extra
- Divemaster €850.00 (Includes cost of Pack Approx. €220) 6-8 Weeks
- Assistant Instructor TBC
- OWSI Instructor Course TBC
Orientation Dive with a Divemaster Including Gear Rental €80.00 Shore Dive only. (Allow at least 2 hours per open water dive)
Rental Equipment: We do not rent out equipment unless being used as part of a course or Trip with Irish Scuba Academy. Unfortunately we have had to add this measure due to equipment not being returned in the same state that it was rented out in. We like to pride ourselves on our equipment and its top condition and age. All our equipment is less than 24 months old.